Murukku/Urad dal Murukku recipe/Ulundhu Murukku recipe
Thenkuzhal murukku is a popular snack usually on Diwali and Krishna jeyanthi (krishna jeyanthi) festivals. It is a crispy and tasty snack made with rice flour and urad dal flour. As you know, we will share festivals and desserts with friends and family. By then, this will be the perfect snack for you. Let’s start, look at the recipe. Try this recipe at home and let me know how to turn it into your food.
Urad dal-1/2 cup(Roasted and grind into powder)
2 cup rice flour
1/2 cup urad dal flour
1/4 cup roasted gram flour
A oinch of Asafoetida
1 tbsp of Butter(room temparature)
1 tsp sesame seeds
1 tsp carom seeds
salt to taste
water to make dough
- Initially, we need to dry roast Ural dal until they turn golden brown.
2. If you turn it out of the pot, grind it into a fine powder.
3. Sieving Ural dal flour to obtain a smooth, fine powder
4. In a bowl, add rice flour, urad dal flour, roasted gram flour, sesame seeds, caraway seeds, Asafoetida, salt, and butter and mix well.
5.Add water little by little, and knead the flour into a soft dough like chapathi.
6. Heat the oil in a heavy pot. After the oil is hot, add a little dough to check if it is hot. When the dough stands up, it can be fried.
7. Put a small amount of dough into the press, then close the press with thenkuzhal mold. Squeeze the dough into a large circle.
8.Fry thenkuzhal over medium-low heat until crisp and golden brown.
9. Take it out and put it in an oil filter with paper towels to remove excess oil and allow it to cool. Store it in a sealed container for consumption.
Our delicious Thenkuzal murukku is now available for you…
Enjoy the recipe with Video Tutorial!!!