Chicken 65 is a famous hot and spicy south Indian appetizer recipe. We can make it in a variety of ways. street style Chicken 65 is popular in all over India, especially in Tamilnadu. On Each and every street we could see the chicken 65 shops. It has a soft internal structure and a crispy exterior. We only added a few ingredients, but we will get a rich taste and aroma.
In this recipe, we use boneless chicken pieces to increase the flavor of this fried food. We can also do this with bone chicken. I found more difficulties when I first tried this recipe. I want to share my experience now because it will Useful for beginners who are just starting to cook.
There are many tricks to get the perfect chicken 65 recipe. If yogurt is not added, the result will be juicy chicken.
You see, first, we have to marinate the chicken, then let it sit for an hour, and then roast it. These three tips are only here.
When I first cooked this recipe, I made a lot of mistakes while adding ingredients.
1. If you add the same amount of cornflour and maida, the outside will be very soft.
2. After adding all the ingredients, the oil must be added to the bond instead of water, If you add water, it will absorb more oil and the masala will not stick to the chicken.
3. Marinate the chicken pieces well and set aside for at least 1/2 hour.
4. Deep-fry the marinated chicken pieces over medium-low heat.
If you pass all the above steps successfully, you will get a delicious crispy and chicken 65 recipe.
If you try this recipe at home, please send me your feedback via the comments below.
1.To marinate chicken, add boneless chicken to the bowl.
2. Add cornflour, maida, and rice flour.
3. Add an egg. If you want to use curd, skip an egg. Eggs and yogurt have the same function. It keeps the meat juicy and soft.
4. Then add all the spice powder one by one, turmeric powder, Kashmiri chili powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala,
5. Add salt to taste as needed.
6. Finally add the ginger and garlic paste and mix well.
7. Add 1/2 lemon juice
8. Mix it Evenly. If the masala Paste becomes dry, please add oil to bond it, do not add water, it will absorb more oil when frying.
9. Cover it and leave it for about 1 hour. You can marinate it for 2 to 3 days.
10. Heat the oil over medium-low heat. Drop a small dot from the batter and check if the oil is hot. If the tiny dot rises quickly, that’s fine, don’t sink to the bottom.
11. Then add the chicken pieces to the hot oil one by one, don’t add all the pieces at once, and don’t crowd them.
It will not fry properly.
12.fry the chicken pieces until evenly golden on both sides, then sprinkle with curry leaves.
13. Then I will season this chicken 65. This is completely optional.
14.add oil to the pot.
15. Add minced garlic, cumin seeds, curry leaves, Red and green chili, and sauté for one minute.
16.Add Tomato sauce. You can add mixed tomato paste instead of that. saute it for about 1 min in high flame.
Then add roasted chicken 65 recipe and toss well for about one minute.
17.our delicious chicken 65 is ready to serve.
Enjoy the recipe with video Tutorials!!!