EGG BIRYANI /How to make egg biryani/Mutta biryani
Hello everyone.Hope you all have a nice weekend. This is my first article… I hope you have a good time. I made this for lunch on Saturday… As you know, eggs are one of the most versatile ingredients in the world. You can make it in any form… deep-fried, curry, omelet, stir-fry… However, this dish is one of the exclusive menus for the party. I eat raita with onions will be a good combination and realization. It’s absolutely delicious,
so please try it and let me know how it turns out.
Basmati Rice-2 cup
Onion-3 sliced thinly
Green chilli-3 sliced
Ginger Garlic paste-1 tblspn
Coriander leaves-1 handful
Mint Leaves-1 handful
Red chilli powder-1 tblspn
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Coriander powder-1 tblspn
Garam masala powder-1/4tsp
Bay leaf -1
Cinnamon(pattai)-1 small piece
Cloves(krambu)-4 to 5
Salt to taste
lemon juice-2 tsp
water 3 cups
Red chili powder-1/4 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Garam masala powder-1/4 tsp
Pepper powder-1/4 tsp
Cumin powder-1/4 tsp
- Heat a tsp of oil and add all the spice powder which I have given for” toasting”..fry for 2 min on low flame
2 Add boiled eggs and fry them for 2 min..set aside.
3 .Add ghee and oil in a pressure cooker, then crack some bay leaves, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, stone flower, star anise, mace, and anise seeds for 1 minute.
4 .Add thinly sliced onions and fry until golden brown
5 Add Ginger garlic paste, green chili, and fry till raw smell goes off.
6.Then add tomatoes and fry until mushy.
7. Add all the spices and mix well.
8. Add coriander and mint leaves and sauté for 1 minute.
9.Add curd and stir well.
10. Now add about 3 cups of water (11/2 cups of water per cup of rice) and bring it to a boil.
9. Now add the soaked rice and mix well. Season with salt.
10. Close the lid until the rice is 90% cooked.
11. Squeeze lemon juice.
12. Now add all the fried eggs one by one, and then gently mix them with the rice.
13. Add 1 teaspoon of ghee and close the lid.
14. Put the heavy bottom iron tawa on the stove and heat it on medium heat for 15 minutes.
15. Put the pressure cooker on it, put a weight on it, and cook for another 15 minutes.
16.After 20 minutes, open the lid to see that the rice is fluffy and 100% cooked. .You will get the aroma of egg biryani.
17. You can use this Biryani with eggplant curry or with Raita.
Enjoy the recipe with Video Tutorial!!!