The simple, quick, and delicious egg curry gravy can be eaten with steamed rice, roti dishes, chappathi, and also with flavorful pulao recipes. Egg curry is an Indian dish made with boiled eggs, onions, tomatoes, and powdered spices. Here, I will share my method of making masala gravy with spicy masala smoked eggs.
Don’t miss it, you can try to let me know your comments at home…
Boiled Eggs -5 no
Turmeric powder -1/2 tsp
Red chili powder-1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
Dry red chilies -2 no
Ginger garlic paste -1 tbsp
Green chili (chopped)-1
coriander powder-2 tsp
red chili powder -1/2 tsp
Kashmiri chili powder -1 tsp
cumin powder-1/2 tsp
turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
garam masala-1 tsp
besan flour -2 tsp
salt as required
Dried fenugreek leaves-1 tsp
coriander leaves for garnishing
1.First, we will marinate the boiled eggs with turmeric and red chili powder, and then let it sit for 15 minutes.
2. Add oil to the pan, put eggs and toast on both sides for about 2 minutes
Egg masala gravy:
1.Heat oil in a pot, add cumin seeds, dried red chilies and let them crack
2.Add chopped onion and fry until transparent.
3.Add 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste
4. Next, chopped green chilies, add chopped tomatoes, and stir well until they are mushy.
5. Add coriander powder, red chili powder, Kashmiri chili powder, cumin, and turmeric powder
6. Add a small amount of water to cook until it produces a peculiar smell.
7.Next, add the Besan flour mixture (that is, mix Besan flour with water to avoid lumps) and stir continuously. Add garam masala powder at this stage to get a good aroma. The water just made the gravy thick…I added 3/4 cup of water
8. Season with the required salt and then add the toasted eggs one by one. Cover the lid for 5 to 8 minutes to allow the eggs to cover the masalas.
9..Now the egg masala is ready…Next, I will add butter and dried fenugreek leaves to enhance the flavor.
10.Yes, our delicious egg masala can be eaten with hot chappathi, roti, pulao, naan, rice, etc.
11. Garnish with coriander.
Enjoy the recipe video tutorial!!!