Black Forest Cake / Chocolate cake / Black forest cake recipe
Black forest cake
This black forest cake combines rich chocolate cake layers and fresh cherries And simple light cream frosting. Usually we buy black forest cakes from the store to attend our birthday party, anniversary or other special events Occasion.. Usually, soft cakes need eggs, but in this kind of cake, we use milk instead of eggs instead of milk to provide you with amazing texture and softness. The best part of this cake is to bake in a wide pan, not in the oven. This way everyone can cook at home without an oven. ..
This is the famous German Black Forest cake with step-by-step pictures, clear instructions and accurate measurements, so you can easily prepare it at home. The cake is too soft, fluffy, and absolutely melts in your mouth. Let this black forest cake feel like heaven. Let us make it ourselves and try it out, and let me know your feedback in the comments.
Melted Butter-1/2 cup(it should be in room temparature)
Powdered sugar-3/4 sup
Vennila essence-2 tsp
All purpose flour or cake flour-11/2 cup
coco powder-1/4 cup
Baking powder-1 tbsp
Baking soda-1/2 tbsp
Milk -3/4 cup
Whipping cream powder-125 grm
(If you use whipping cream you need 11/2 cup )
cold water or cold milk-200 ml
dark chocolate grated-1 cupquired
1.Today, I am going to bake cakes in a heavy bottom pan… I have filled it with sand, put the stand on the bottom, and let it preheat for 15 minutes.
2.Before making the batter, Grease 6.5-inch baking tin with oil or melted butter and place a piece of parchment paper on the bottom and set aside.
3. In a bowl add butter,powdered sugar and vennila essence mix well
4.Add the dry ingredients ,shift the cake flour, coco powder,baking powder,baking soda,gently mix well with wet mixture.
5.Add milk gradually untill the batter get smooth and soft..
6.Pour the batter into the greased pan and tap the tin to release the large air bubbles.
7. Put the the baking pan into the preheated vessel and let it bake for 45 to 50 min.
8.Now it’s time to prepare the whipped cream. . Take a large bowl (it should be cold, then use a cold whisk) and add 125 grams of light cream powder.
9.Add 200ml of cold milk or cold water according to package instructions. If you use whipping cream, you can just whipped it for 4 to 5 minutes until it forms a firm peak.
10.Beat the cream powder for 4 to 5 minutes. I got smooth whipped cream. Ready to frost.
11.Now let’s check the cake. The baking time may vary depending on the container you use. If you are baking in the oven, please preheat the oven and set it to 180 degrees Celsius or about 360 degrees Fahrenheit for about 40 to 50 minutes.
12. After 40 minutes, if the knife is not sticky, check the cake with a knife. This means the cake is finished. If the batter still sticks to the knife, bake for another 10 minutes.
13. After 50 minutes, open the lid and check with a knife.
14. Cut the cake into 3 equal portions horizontally.
15.Put a layer of cake on the cake stand, brush the cake with syrup generously, just mix 3 tablespoons of sugar and hot water. . If you use cherry syrup, skip this syrup painting…but it doesn’t work for me.
16. Top approximately 1/2 cup whipping cream and spread evenly..Top approximately with 2 tbsp of chopped cherries and gently press them into whipping cream.
17. Repeat the process with remaining layers and frost the the outside of the cake
18. Finally decorate the flowers using flower mould,dark chocolate shaving and cherries if required,
20..YES!!! Our black forest is ready to be served!!!
19..Keep it in the refridegerator for 1 to 2 hours
Enjoy the soup with Video Tutorial!!!